Pages 20 and 21 in your Busy Bee Book . Use the Resources below to help complete the task.
1. Watch this video on electrical safety. What do you remember?
2. Read this customized NFPA fire safety book online, then fill in the blanks in your activity book.
3. Practice a fire drill at home.
4. Role play what to do during a lightning storm OR tornado.
5. Complete the activity on step 5.
6. Discuss these car safety pictures with "bad" behavior on them. Talk about what you should do. Print one out or draw a picture of one of them and put a big red X on the bad behavior.